"GAIA 4 has evolved into work of art and is now the most technically advanced mouthpiece Theo has ever made. The Shark Gill™ baffle has been updated, and Theo’s completely new Large-Stadium Chamber™
added. It takes the huge, warm and free sound the previous GAIA mouthpiece have become famous and iconic for, to a whole new level. It has greatly increased the ‘presence’ and core of the mouthpiece. It still has the large chamber sound, but no ‘hollowness’….just fullness!
The GAIA 4 lends itself well to a traditional Jazz taste, but due to its amazing flexibility, it is at home in any style of playing. It comes in 24K gold plated or a unique thin-body premium hard rubber which has mazing vibratory qualities.
The GAIA 4 has an updated medium roll-over Shark Gill Baffle™, precision-sculpted inner sidewalls, and our newly created Large-Stadium Chamber™, which is a technologically advanced version of a traditional large chamber.
Take a close look at our baffles, rails, and chambers™, you will see they are manufactured with a quality and accuracy higher than any other mouthpiece ever made, vintage or new!" SOUND
- Built to outplay Theo’s very best Vintage Florida Otto Link. Theo succeeded!!!
- Inspired by the genius of Dexter Gordon.
- Full, rich, and fat traditional sound with a big projection and plenty of edge.
- Includes our newly designed Large-Stadium-Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Perfectly sculpted roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by , the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, please feel free to contact us through Reverb or directly at the shop through our phone or email.