The BRAHMA uses the best features of vintage mouthpieces like Berg Larsen & Lawton with their small chamber & flat side-walls, but updates them with Theo’s new design technologies, which is why you will notice the interior looks quite different :
Twisted-Walls™: Flat-sidewall that ‘twists’ into the chamber.
Wave-Baffle™: The baffle is shaped in the form of a sine-wave, adding fullness and sparkle to the sound.
Theo’s proprietary “bullet” chamber: A unique ‘elongated-oval’ shape is used to transition from baffle to chamber.
Shark-Gill-Baffle™: The arced lines you see on the baffle. Patented by Theo Wanne.
- Click to ViewSmall-Stadium-Chamber™: Shape like a Football Stadium, the Small-Stadium-Chamber™ gives tremendous projection.
Shark-Gill Chamber™: The indented lines on the chamber walls create a bigger sound. Patented by Theo Wanne.
Elliptical Window: Efficiently focuses the airstream into the mouthpiece.
These features allow the BRAHMA to do-it-all. From ballads to rock & roll, this is the most versatile mouthpiece we make.
Manufactured by Theo Wanne™ using the highest technology in the market for both consistency and accurate reproduction of the new design. The BRAHMA is available in 24k Gold Plate with the built-in liberty ligature.
- Great for almost every musical style including Ballads, Jazz, and Rock & Roll.
- Massive sound, while also being ‘dark’ and vintage sounding at the same time.
- Truly a unique sound/design maximizing the potential of airflow. There’s nothing else like it!
- Radical, proprietary Small-Stadium-Chamber™ and patented Shark-Gill™ chamber.
- Flat side walls and uniquely shaped roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
All of our pre-owned and new instruments come fully inspected by our in-house repair shop. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, please feel free to contact us directly at the shop through our phone 713-426-3663 or email @ Wes.Hughes@flemingrepair.com
Thanks for looking! We look forward to working with you!