A brand new professional level saxophone designed and produced by one of the most recognized brands in history. Touted as being the "best saxophone Selmer has ever produced".
After 100 years of innovation, design, and manufacturing of the saxophone, Henri Selmer Paris redefines the modern identity of the alto saxophone with the Supreme series. The creation of the Supreme embodies the culmination of centuries of expertise, combined with a perfectly mastered manufacturing process that lives up to the ambitions of Henri Selmer Paris .
The Supreme rises above musical genres. It has all the qualities common to the models that precede it and meets the desires of all saxophonists. Its design and manufacturing incorporates the beauty and care created in the Balanced Action, the legendary suppleness of the Mark VI, the ease of play experienced in the Super Action 80 Serie II, the precision and elegance of the Serie III, and the power and roundness of the Reference.
The Selmer Supreme is characterized by a perfectly balanced accuracy, infinite sound colours, and incredible ease of response. It hides the natural and inherent constraints of the saxophone, therefore, making the playing limitations non-existent. Its roundness and projection capacity make it an instrument that is both traditional and resolutely modern. The refinement and care taken to produce this instrument, as well as the corrected ergonomics, reveal a level of supreme playability and enjoyment never before captured in a saxophone.
• Unequaled intonation for an alto saxophone
• Great flexibility of timbre adapted to all styles of playing
• Immense ease of response and playing
• Powerful projection
• Optimized ergonomics
• Optimized manufacturing for the most precision
• Key: Eb
• Range: low Bb to high F#
• Correction mechanism for the middle and high C#
• Leather pads with rivetless metal resonators
• Metal thumb rests
• 3-point concentric clamping socket
• Adjustable nickel silver clamping ring
• Left-hand pinky finger keys with hinged toggle
• Right-hand F#/F direct adjustment arm
• New exclusive SUPREME engraving
• New exclusive SUPREME Dark Gold Lacquer finish
• Concept alto mouthpiece
• Included accesories: Supreme neck strap with Gold metal slider in the shape of the Henri SELMER Paris logo, and silk/microfibre cloth, body swab, neck swap and cork grease, all marked with the Supreme engraving pattern
• Includes exclusively designed alto SUPREME case
This sax has been fully adjusted by our expert technicians and is in perfect playing condition.
For any questions or further purchasing options feel free to call the shop. We're here to help and look forward to working with you!