The SHIVA IV ‘The Destroyer’ mouthpiece is BIG! BOLD! GROWLY!
Redesigned from the bottom up! Now without a doubt the most gnarly mouthpiece in the Theo Wanne lineup! The SHIVA IV’s huge power and edge makes it suitable for Rock n’ Roll, R&B or any situation where dynamics, altissimo and power are key! In-depth explanations of all the innovations are available on the Design & Innovation tab, but include:
Twisted-Walls™: Flat-sidewall that ‘twists’ into the chamber.
Wave-Baffle™: The long-step-baffle is formed like a wave, not flat.
Theo’s proprietary “bullet” chamber: A unique ‘elongated-oval’ shape is used to transition from baffle to chamber.
- Click To ViewSmall-Stadium-Chamber™: Shaped like a Football Stadium, the Small-Stadium-Chamber™ gives tremendous projection.
Shark-Gill Chamber™: The indented lines on the chamber walls create a bigger sound. Patented by Theo Wanne.
Elliptical Window: Efficiently focuses the airstream into the mouthpiece.
- Great for Pop, Rock & Roll, Funk and Commercial genres.
- Big sound with laser-beam focus.
- Our BRIGHTEST tenor model.
- Theo Wanne’s proprietary Shark-Gill Chamber™. Uniquely shaped long step baffle, with roll-over.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
All of our pre-owned and new instruments come fully inspected by our in-house repair shop. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, please feel free to contact us directly at the shop through our phone 713-426-3663 or email @ Wes.Hughes@flemingrepair.com
Thanks for looking! We look forward to working with you!