If you're on the hunt for a vintage Meyer, but are stuck in endless Ebay pages, this is the MP for you.
Updated to NYBROS 2 with an updated baffle and floor, the NYBROS 2 has even more body and fullness to the sound.
Theo Wanne is the world’s foremost expert on vintage sax mouthpieces and he understands WHY a Meyer sounds great. So, Theo utilized the best design principles from decades of vintage Meyers to make the new Theo Wanne™ NY Bros alto mouthpiece. It is the ultimate vintage Meyer. The NY Bros mouthpiece is the ultimate alto mouthpiece for students and pros alike, allowing the player to get the ‘classic’ alto sound AND be fully expressive.
- Versatile! Great for all styles including Jazz, Rock & Roll and even classical.
- The most expressive traditional Meyer sound you’ve ever heard!
- Perfectly sculpted medium chamber and roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of Meyer style mouthpieces; perfect side and tip rails!
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces. Incorporating the best features of every Meyer vintage, from the 1940’s to present.
If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, please feel free to contact us through Reverb or directly at the shop through our phone or email.
Thanks for looking!
We look forward to working with you.